From: New York
- Graduated in 2002 with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Hofstra University, located in Hempstead, New York.
- Played for Hofstra University’s division one football program from 1998 – 2002.
- Awarded the Mayor’s Trophy for the City of Hempstead, New York in 2002.
- After graduating, attended graduate school and pursued an MBA in Human Resource Management from Hofstra University, which is currently in progress.
- Played 1 season of Arena Football for the New York Dragons, and then 3 seasons of Arena Football’s minor league (2004 Hawaii’n Islanders, 2005 and 2006 Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Pioneers).
- Assistant varsity football coach at Middletown, New York in 2003 and 2004.
- Advanced research certificates in: Westlaw, LexisNexis, and Bloomberg Law.
- Graduated in the top-half of the law class, while simultaneously working full-time for the Clerk of the Circuit Court for Hillsborough County, Florida and commuting to law school 3 hours each day.
- In high school I participated in: football, wrestling and track and field.
- Volunteer for the Bay Area Legal Services for Tampa Bay, Florida: Wills for Heroes, Domestic Violence Clinic, and the Family Law Clinic.